Our Hand-Picked Winter Car Tire:
Our tire experts have hand picked the best winter car tires for all kinds of budgets. Our good, better, best tire program outlines the brands of tires that we feel are the best car winter tires for a small, medium and large budget. We know that you've done your winter tire research too. If you do not see the car snow tire that you're looking for, let us know. We work with with major tire manufactures. We probably already have the winter tire you're looking for in stock right now! Come into Westlock Motors and we'll help you find the best winter tires for your budget.
Uniroyal Tiger Paw Ice & Snow III
The versatile Tiger Paw Ice & Snow III is the affordable winter tire that will provide durability and reliability for driving in severe winter conditions.
- 195/60R15 (Sonic/Cobalt/G5) - $145
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $165
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $165
Michelin X-Ice Xi3
The MICHELIN® X-Ice® Xi3™ tire stops up to 10% shorter on ice and lasts up to two times longer than leading competitors.
- 195/60R15 (Sonic/Cobalt/G5) - $180
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $190
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $215
Bridgestone Blizzack WS80
The Blizzak’s new tread includes circumferential grooves to help disperse water, large shoulder blocks on the outer edges to improve handling in dry, wet or snowy conditions, and a variety of sipes to provide more biting edges in snow and slush.
- 215/60R16 (Malibu/G6/Cruze) - $195
- 225/60R16 (Impala/Grand Prix/LaCrosse) - $200