Leasing with Westlock
The Right Lease
Leasing gives you the freedom to potentially save money, pay for the best miles of the vehicle’s life and experience “new” more often.
Experienced past credit challenges?
Financing a vehicle gives you the freedom to drive, change the vehicle’s appearance and worry less about wear and use. Even if you’ve had some bumps along the way with your credit, you still have options.
Is leasing right for you?
If you're looking for a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac, leasing through GM Financial is a great option.
Experience “new” more often
Many contracts to buy a vehicle can last from four to seven years, but lease contracts typically run only two to three years. Get access to the newest in technology, styling and performance more often.
Pay for the best miles
With monthly payments in tune with how much you drive, you’re paying for mileage in the best part of the vehicle’s life: When it’s still new and usually under warranty.
Potentially save money
Because you’re only paying to drive a leased vehicle for a fixed period of time, the payments are typically lower than with buying. Have your dealer walk you through the cost difference.
Worry less about depreciation
If you lease and drive to the end of your contract, you can enjoy driving with less worry about the decrease in value or potential need for repairs after warranty coverage has ended.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY LEASE?
As you roll into the final months of your lease, turn an ending into a new beginning and make your lease-end process go as smoothly as possible.
- Explore your options
- Find great offers on leasing again
- Get pre-inspected
- Identify excess wear and use
- Find the answers you need
The Right Business. The Right Fit.
Whether it's a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac, with The Right Lease℠ by GM Financial, your business has options.
If your business is looking to lease one vehicle, or a whole fleet, GM Financial offers a closed-end lease program tailored to business customers. For predictable-use commercial vehicles, including trucks, vans and passenger cars, The Right Lease is the right fit to help your business succeed.
- Make lower monthly payments
- Assume no residual risk
- Closed-end lease
- Provide reliable transportation for your employees
- Have the option to purchase additional mileage at a reduced rate upfront
- Choose from personal guaranty* or corporate guaranty options
Is a lease right for my business?
Discovering if leasing is right for your business depends on your priorities.
If these sound like your business, leasing might be your best route.
- My business would like lower monthly payments to help with cash management.
- I need reliable transportation for my business and employees.
- Shorter terms will keep my business vehicles new and reliable.
- I’m interested in extended protection plans.
Graduate into a new vehicle
Graduating from university marks the end of one journey and the beginning of another one.
A new direction, a new career and new experiences are on the road ahead, and you'll need reliable transportation to get there. You have many potential paths to take, and getting into a new vehicle to take you there can be easier than you think.
- No previous credit experience? We're here to help!*
- Available for 36-month or 48-month leases.
- No cash down payment is required.**
- Vehicle lease payment, including taxes, cannot exceed 25% of gross monthly income.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Proof of graduation from college of university***
- Proof of current employment or employment start date before first lease payment due
- Annual income amount
- Description of type of emplyment